Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Avion Barstool has smooth transitional styling has a side chair with its slip seats and curved ladder slats revealed from behind. Pair it with the matching Dining Table and Sideboard to complete the look.
- Attractive design details include floating tops with clipped corners, slightly tapering and canted legs with chamfered faces, upholstered chairs with ladder backs, and decorative veneer patterns.
- Two great tables are offered, a 60" Rectangle Leg Table with an 18" extension leaf, and a Counter Height Table that extends to 52" x 54" with leaf. Both have 4-Way V-Matched veneer top patterns of cherry, walnut and prima vera.
- The Counter Height Table has a functional pedestal with door and open shelf for storage and display.
- Chairs and Counter Height Chairs have square tapering legs, upholstered backs and slip seats with neutral fabric, and curved ladder slats revealed from behind.
- A coordinating Sideboard has functional storage within its drawers and doors, and the broad top surface offers a tableside serving area.
- Avion is constructed of sustainable rubberwood solids and engineered wood products, with cherry and prima vera veneers and walnut inlays.
- Cast metal hardware is a clean lined bar pull finished in a subtle aged finish.
- Drawers have removable felt liners and ball bearing side mounted glides.
||One Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Manufacture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.