Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Decorative floral overlays lend a sweet sophistication to the classic French style of the mirrored chest from the Jessica Bedroom Collection. You'll want to keep this timeless piece in the family for generations.
- French style
- Three drawers
- Mirrored cabinet door
- White finish
- Pleasing design features include delicate string-of-pearls beaded trim, floral motif overlay ornaments, and graceful S-curve crowns with shells carvings, plus the repeated use of oval shapes.
- Also, notice the ogee shaped undertop moldings with their secret felt-lined drawers, and the gently curving base rail cut-outs.
- Jessica's Full Size Sleigh Bed has charm and grace with its beaded pearl trim, floral ornaments, eye-catching ovals, and its sinuous headboard and footboard crowns.
- Case pieces have inset drawers with raised bead edges, and include an 8-Drawer Dresser with oval Looking Glass Mirror, a 3-drawer Nightstand, plus a Wardrobe Chest and Lingerie Chest both featuring the oval Looking Glass Mirrors on their doors.
- A TV Chest for media, plus a single pedestal Student desk with pull-out keyboard pad add extra storage and function.
- Jessica is constructed of solid hardwood and quality wood products with a clean white paint finish accented by scrolled hardware in a brushed nickel color.
||One Year Limited Warranty
|ASTM International F2057
||All our dressers and chests meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important standard.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.